Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 6

There is a slight drawback on the extruder where I need to solve soem issues. I have bought some new screws M4x60 and M4x70 to eas the preassure on the filament.

Meanwhile I have mounted the heated board with its 4 springs on the roll bed. The Z-axis has been mounted as well.


Here is the belt driving the Z-Axis. To the right is the stepper motor and on the left the belt stretch. (Oups I forgot to 2 screws for the stepper motor).















The PTFE sheet has been cut in pieces. 8 squares 12x12mm  with a hole drilled in the centre. I first cut out the PTFE for the extruder and then used the rest for the 8 square pcs.


Here can you see the 12x12mm PTFE isolating the springs from the heated board.











Next up, the extruder...

No comments:

Post a Comment